3. My Favourite piece of technology

Hello everyone!!! Welcome back to my blog (●'◡'●)

Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite piece of technology.... My beloved phone <3

Choosing it was an easy decision, because it immediately popped into my head when I thought of technology. And how could I not love it, if it allows me to do the things I love, not to mention it's very functional and transportable.

My phone helps me save space and time, as I can do a lot of things with it without any problems. Thanks to it I can watch movies and series, I can also have all my music stored on it, I have a lot of books that I can read whenever I want, and most importantly, for me, it allows me to take pictures. Thanks to my phone I can take pictures of my cats 🐱and of the beautiful scenery I find 🌃, having them always in my gallery (thanks to this my memory is full D:).

I love the existence of such a beautiful object ಥ_ಥ, but I think it would be better if I only had a cell phone that would allow me to just catch and answer messages (which I never answer anyway). My phone has become my toxic relationship of the moment, as I can't separate from it for long, it's always with me and many times I put aside other things to be focused on it. So if you ask me if I recommend having a phone, my first answer would be yes, absolutely, but I think you also have to be aware of the consequences it can bring if you are not careful and get carried away by it.


And... that would be all for this time, I'll be waiting for you in my fourth blog!

Bye bye!!!


Here are some pictures that I have taken with my Toxic












Comments

  1. Hi Francisca! I also enjoy being able to read with my cell phone, it is one of the best creations in life. ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ
    PS: your pictures are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think cell phones and computers are the toxic relationships, hahahaha, "los maridos". By the way, nice photos! You should try to take pictures with an analogue camera. See you! ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts