4. My Favourite Food

Hello everyone!!! Welcome back to my 4th blog <3

Today I'll tell you about my favorite dish… The lasagna

As I said, my favorite food in the whole world is lasagna, which is a typical Italian meal made by interleaving layers of pasta sheets, tomato sauce, vegetables and onions.

In my house my mom is the one who makes this dish for me, so I only know how she makes this dish. She uses the pasta dough she buys at the supermarket (because it's a lot of work to make the dough from the start), alternating it with layers of tomato sauce, meat and cheese. And this is the great thing about lasagna, anyone can make it the way they want, putting the ingredients they like.

My love for this dish is born thanks to my mom, because she created beautiful memories around this food. I used to always ask her to prepare this dish for me, but it's not something I ate very often, so I always waited with excitement until the day she would make it.  Now that I am away from my family I miss eating with them, especially making lasagna and eating it all together.

The other best thing about lasagna is that it has a lot of cheese, which might make the food less healthy, but I don't mind, because the more cheese the food has, the better it tastes :D. Besides, it's a treat that I enjoy in some cases (when my mom decides to), so it doesn't end up affecting my health like other things that are part of my university diet.


And... that would be all for this time, I'll be waiting for you in my fifth blog!

Bye bye everybody <3


P.S: here is a picture of garfield that represents me






Comments

  1. Hi Fran! I love the lasagna too! I love the combination of tomato and cheese, or like the italians say: "pomodoro e formaggio per tutti!", I love to speak that lenguage, my dream is go to live in Italy.

    E viva le lasagne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran! lasagna is so wonderful that any bad day becomes special with it, it is so delicious! I hope you will be able to eat it with your family very soon.đź’Ś

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts