1. Who am I?

Hii!! (To whoever is reading this)

I will introduce myself, my name is Francisca, but you can refer to me just like Fran. I was born on November 12th, 2003 (yes, i’m scorpio💀), in Curicó, a city in the region of Maule . In this moment I'm studying the career of my dreams, 💅Anthropology 💅.

And if u wanna know how i came to this, read on…

I was the first daughter, but not the last, because 7 years after I was born, the fourth member of my family arrived, my little brother Gonzalo. Although my family did not end there, because 3 animals came into our life. The first kitten I had was called Tita, the name came from the word Gatita, she was an old cat that I fed until she started coming to my house and sleeping with me, she was my first pet, and although she died, I take the memory of her with me. Emilia, or simply Emi, is my second kitten, she arrived shortly after Tita's death, she came from San Fernando, and when I saw her for the first time I fell in love, because she was a little ball of gray fur with bat ears. She is a lovely cat, and now she is 7 years old, but for me she is not old 😓. My last kitty, Rayén, has been with us for 8 months now, I found her on the street when she was a baby and couldn't do anything else but adopt her. She went through many names before Rayén, and, I know it's a weird name for a cat, but I have my reasons, the first name I gave her was Limón, because I thought she was a male, but later, when I knew she was a girl, my father named her Rayita, in reference to the gremlin of the same name, but I wanted her name to be in accordance with her sister cat, so I changed Rayita to Rayén and ... nobody likes the name lol, but I already registered her like that, so now they have to get used to it.

I don't have many experiences to highlight from my school days, but I will tell you part of my story there. All my education was at the same school, Instituto Santa Marta, a Catholic school run by nuns. Here I found good friends and good teachers who helped and guided me, especially my history teacher, who inspired me and led me to study Anthropology. In my last years at school I started to understand myself, so I went from wanting to study medicine to study a humanistic career. So one day, searching the internet for careers I found anthropology, I fell in love with it and didn't leave it until I entered to study it at the university.

The last things about me...

I like watching anime and reading manga, my favorites are SNK, Death Note and Spirit Away. When it comes to music I have no preferences, I just listen to the songs I like, regardless of genre. I love to read, but right now I have something known as reader's block, which causes me to be unable to read things other than college books (I'm so sad about that because I have a book I want to read so badly D:). I like to drink tea, so I have many kinds of them in my house, my favorite is mint chocolate, and first of all, yes I like mint chocolate flavor, I can drink it and eat it, and no, I don't like to eat toothpaste.

Andd that is, thx for reading this introduction about me. I give u a Kiss, muakk <3

My Family <3

Emilia




Comments

  1. Hi! Fran! I read you comment in my blog, I'm happy to talk to you about conservation and restauration, mi phone number is +56995704416, write to me please <3
    I understand the love you have for your pets, I love animals, kiss to heaven for all those who have gone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts